The iPad is dominating the world tablet market accounting for 68% of all tablet shipments during the second quarter of 2012. Apple’s legendary iPad is immensely popular due to its simplicity and intuitive interface. With that in mind, our D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices thought it was appropriate to share with you our top five iPad shortcuts that are sure to save you even more time! Check out our previous post, iPad Tips and Tricks You Need to Know for even more tips.
1. Did you know that you can Shake to Undo on your iPad? This is a simple shortcut to save you time when editing text messages, writing notes or sending emails.
2. Are you a super texter? If so, you’ll be happy to know you can use your thumbs to split your iPad keyboard so that each half docks on either side of the screen. You’ll be able to type and hold your iPad at the same time. It’s easy to un-split the keyboard with your thumbs when needed.
3. Are you creative when it comes to thinking up gestures for your iPad? You can create Custom Gestures on the iPad too. Simply go to Settings > General > Accessibility > AssistTouch. You will be given the option to create a new gesture. Now you can record a finger movement and save it.
4. When using the Home Button is just too much work for you, use four fingers to pinch for the same result. To have this setting work properly, you must enable Multitasking Gestures in Settings.
5. Did you know there’s a shortcut for opening the Multitasking Bar other than double-clicking the home key? Use four fingers and swipe across the screen. Do it once to get the multitasking bar open and more often to switch between open apps. Pretty cool right?
We think the iPad is one of the easiest to learn tablets on the market. From grandparents to hardcore tech fanatics, the iPad is sure to please everyone. We hope you enjoyed our five useful iPad shortcuts and look forward to reading your additions in the comments below.
Trackback from your site.