Today we’re discussing how to insert a SIM sim card into an iPhone 5.
1) The first step is to get your nano SIM card. Please note a conventional SIM card can’t be used in the iPhone 5. Don’t worry if you don’t have a nano SIM card, your carrier will be happy to replace your traditional SIM card with a nano. This nano SIM can be converted back to the traditional form if needed.
2) The second step requires you to find your SIM eject tool. Depending on the model, you may have gotten a SIM eject tool with your purchase. If not, a bent paperclip will work just fine.
3) Push your SIM eject tool into the slot on the right side and the SIM tray should pop out.
4) The next step is easy. Drop your nano SIM card into the tray and push the tray to the closed position on your iPhone 5. You’ll hear a click sound that is strangely satisfying.
5) Finished! You’ve successfully inserted a SIM card into an iPhone 5.
After you’ve finished inserting your nano SIM card, you’ll have to activate your SIM card. It’s a simple process. First, you’ll have to select your language and country. Next, you’ll be prompted to connect to your cellular network or a Wi-Fi connection. We recommend you use a Wi-Fi connection. After you connect to your network, your iPhone 5 will activate itself. It can take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes. After your iPhone 5 has been activated, you’ll be asked a series of questions relating to location based services, iCloud, Find my iPhone, Siri, your Apple ID, etc.
We recommend that you try making a test call after you’ve activated your iPhone 5. Should you have any issues with this call, you may need to contact your carrier. Additionally, you can always bring your iPhone 5 into any iHospital location and one of our D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices would have happy to take a quick look and give you a free time and cost estimate.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this brief tutorial on how to insert a SIM card into your iPhone 5.
Trackback from your site.