1. You will need to have a jailbroken iPhone with Cydia installed. If you do not know how to jailbreak your device there are other guides that will help you to do so.
2. Select Cydia from your home screen.
3. Once Cydia is open, click “Search” in the bottom right.
4. Click on the search tool bar to begin typing
5. Type in “FontSwap” without the quotes and then hit search.
6. Select Fontswap and the download page will open.
7. Click the “Install” button in the upper right.
8. You will be directed to the next installation screen. From there you will need to hit “Confirm” in the upper right.
FontSwap will begin to install
9. When the install is complete press the home button on your phone, browse for the Fuzzyband app. It will be labeled “FontSwap” and open it
10. Once open, Select the font you would like to change. I will be changing the System Font for this example.
11. Now choose the font you want to use. I will be using Calibri.
12. A pop up will appear asking if you want to install the font on your device. Select “Install & Respring Device”
You have now successfully changed your system font. You can follow the same procedure to change the other fonts on your device.