There may be a situation where you want to change your Apple ID by either changing your current ID or switching to another ID. This article will outline how to do this on your iPhone.
1) The first step is verifying what account you are currently using on your iPhone. Open the App Store on your iPhone and navigate to the bottom of the page. If you’re already on a page for an app, go back to the main screen. If you’ve ever purchased an app in the app store, your ID will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
2) After verifying which account you’re in, press the home button and launch Settings.
3) Select Store and you’ll be met with two options “View Apple ID” or “Sign Out”. Clicking View Apple ID allows you to see payment data like credit card info, billing address and phone number. You can also identify which country’s iTunes store your buying from. If you want to change your country you’ll need to agree to new terms and probably change your billing info as well.
4) If you would like to change your Apple ID email, select your current Apple ID and your current info will be displayed including your email, password, security questions, etc. Follow the instructions to change your information.
5) If what you’re looking for is to sign in with another Apple ID, go back and tap on the Sign Out option and you’ll be well on your way.
6) After you’ve signed out, you’ll be prompted to enter in your Apple ID and password for the different account.
You can also change your Apple ID via your iTunes desktop but we’ll save that for another blog post. Should you need any help changing your Apple ID on your iPhone please feel free to contact one of our D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices via the contact form or the comments below. We will be more than happy to assist you.
Trackback from your site.