1. You will need to have a jailbroken iPhone with Cydia installed. If you do not know how to jailbreak your device there are other guides that will help you to do so.
2. Select Cydia from your home screen.
3. Once Cydia is open, click “Search” in the bottom right.
4. Click on the search tool bar to begin typing
5. Type in “CallClear” without the quotes and then hit search.
6. Select CallClear and the download page will open.
7. Click the “Install” button in the upper right.
8. You will be directed to the next installation screen. From there you will need to hit “Confirm” in the upper right.
Call Clear will begin to install
9. When the install is complete press the home button on your phone, browse for the Call Clear app. It will be labeled “Call Clear” and open it
10. You can now open up this application an manually delete single calls