1. You will need to have a jailbroken iPhone with Cydia installed. If you do not know how to jailbreak your device there are other guides that will help you to do so.
2. Select Cydia from your home screen.
3. Once Cydia is open, click “Search” in the bottom right.
4. Click on the search tool bar to begin typing
5. Type in “Five-Column Springboard” without the quotes and then hit search.
6. Select Five-Column Springboard and the download page will open.
7. Click the “Install” button in the upper right.
8. You will be directed to the next installation screen. From there you will need to hit “Confirm” in the upper right.
Five-Column Springboard will begin to install
9. When the install is complete and you Respring your iPhone.
10. Once you have respring your iPhone should look something like this…