According to recent statistics, 1.5 million of you visit Pinterest every day. You spend an average of 16 minutes on the site which is approximately 4 more minutes than you spend on Facebook! Do you visit Pinterest on your iPad? If so, you’ve probably experienced some frustration as it’s tricky to “pin” photos and videos using your iPad. We did some searching and found a neat article explaining how to master using Pinterest on your iPad. Here’s how:
- Download the Pinterest app on your iPad
- Login to the Pinterest app with your username and password
- Open this page from the article we referenced above
- Create a new bookmark in Safari and put it somewhere you can easily find it.
- In your bookmarks, find the bookmark you just created. In the bookmarks window, tap Edit, and then tap the book you just created. Enter a name for the bookmark such as “Pin It”
- In the URL field clear out anything that is there and paste the text you copied above in step 5
- Tap Done, then tap done again
After you complete all of these steps you should be easily able to pin images to your Pinterest boards. Browse to the image you’d like to share and open your bookmarks and select the bookmark you created called “Pin It” or whatever else you chose to name it. A new window will open where you can pin the image. Voila! Done.
Let us know how this “Pin to Pinterest” shortcut works for you. Do you have any other shortcuts you’d like to share, or perhaps there is a shortcut you’d like us to work on? Please let us know in the comments below. Our D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices are always here ready to answer your Apple device questions!
Did you know you can protect and enhance your iPhone, iPod and iPad with Liquid-Armor? iHospital is currently offering this cool new service for $19.99 or at an additional $9.99 when you come in to iHospital for any repair. Drop in to one of our locations and have one of our D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices add a solid shield of durability to your beloved iDevice today!
Trackback from your site.