1. You will need to have a jailbroken iPhone with Cydia installed. If you do not know how to jailbreak your device there are other guides that will help you to do so.
2. Select Cydia from your home screen.
3. Once Cydia is open, click “Search” in the bottom right.
4. Click on the search tool bar to begin typing
5. Type in “Notifier” without the quotes and then hit search.
6. Select Notifier and the download page will open.
7. Click the “Install” button in the upper right.
8. You will be directed to the next installation screen. From there you will need to hit “Confirm” in the upper right.
Notifier will begin to install
9. When the install is complete and you have re-sprung your phone, browse for the Notifier app. It will be labeled “Reminder”
10. Click on Reminder to open it and it will look something like this.