1.First Download an SSH Client such as Cyberduck for OSX
2. Then locate your phones IP Address. Make sure your phone is on the same network as your computer you are SSHing from.
3. Open Cyberduck
4. Click Open Connection on Cyberduck
5. Click the drop down menu and select SFTP(SSH File Transfer Protocol) Make sure the port is 22
6. Use the IP Address we located on your iPhone and input it where it says Server.
7. The user name is “root” and the password is “alpine”. Both are without caps. Then hit Connect.
8. A screen will pop up asking “Do you want to allow the host access?” Select Allow for one time use or Always to connect everytime
9. Then you will need to hit the up button to go into the previous directory: private/var/
10. Then you will need to open up Stash:private/var/stash/
11. Next open up Themes.*******:private/var/stash/Themes.********
12. Create a Folder on your desktop labeled “Themed Icons”
13. Open that folder and create another folder inside labelled “Icons”
14. Drag your custom icons into the folder “Icons”
15. When you have put all of your custom icons into the folder, Take the folder “Themed Icons” and drag it into the open Themes.***** Directory in cyberduck
16. Verify the folder “Themed Icons” is in the Themes.****** directory before proceeding
Next open up Winterboard and enable the theme…..
You have successfully SSHed your custom icons into your phone!!!;)