Here at iHospital, we are getting very excited for the upcoming 2012 London Olympics that are set to begin on June 27, 2012. Our D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices want to help you enjoy the games even more by creating a list of the top five best apps to enjoy the upcoming games.
1. NBC Olympics Live Extra – Free. This app allows you to watch every moment of the Summer Games for free and in real time. You can also adjust camera views and get instant replays whenever you wish. Finally, you have the option to follow your favorite events sports, and get push notifications for start times. This app is available for your iPad, iPhone and Pod Touch.
2. London Tube Deluxe – $0.99. Are you one of the lucky ones that are travelling to London to watch the games? If so, you must get this app. London Tube Deluxe is a transport guide that is used 50,000 times a day by Londoners, visitors and even Tube drivers. There is due to be tons of traffic during the games. Use this application to see currently disrupted stations and miss the traffic!
3. London 2012: Official Join In App for the Olympic and Paralympic Games – Free. This is the Official London 2012 Join In app. With it, you can plan, enjoy and share your games experience. This app is designed for people who will be in London for the games. You can view road events, detailed maps, live updates, torch map and much more. You can also share your location with your friends during the game.
4. London 2012: Official Results App for the Olympic and Paralympic Games – Free. This is the official London 2012 app for getting all of the latest news, schedules and second-by-second results of all your favorite events. You can also view athlete profiles and medal tables.
5. Finger Olympic – Free. Are you waiting in line for one of the 36 games during the 2012 Olympic Summer Games? Finger Olympic is sure to keep you busy! This track and field sports game is available on your iPhone and iPod Touch. Get ready to play as “DIGIT”, against four funny finger opponents Thumby, Pinky, Yubi and Toe for gold medals. You can also share your score on Facebook and Twitter.
We’re excited to watch the upcoming 2012 London Olympics on June 27, 2012 and know you are too. Do you have any other apps to share? Please let us know in the comments below!
Did you know you can protect and enhance your iPhone, iPod and iPad with Liquid-Armor? iHospital is currently offering this cool new service for $19.99 or at an additional $9.99 when you come in to iHospital for any repair. Drop in to one of our locations and have one of our D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices add a solid shield of durability to your beloved iDevice today!
Trackback from your site.