We previously wrote about the Imminent iPad 3 Launch leading to Mass old iPad Trade-Ins and we wanted to share iHospital’s Buy-Back policy with you, just in case you are planning to sleep outside your local Apple store to get your hands on a new iPad 3 too!
Come in to iHospital today, and one of D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices will be happy to meet with you to discuss all your options. Here are some frequently asked questions:
1. Question: What types of Apple devices does iHospital currently trade in or buy back?
Great question! We are happy to buy back most Apple devices including:
- iPods – all makes and models
- iPads – all makes and models
- Macs – all makes and models
- iPhones – all makes and models except for the first generation iPhone
2. Question: What condition do the Apple Devices have to be in for iHospital to accept them for trade in or buy back?
I’m glad you asked. iHospital will accept any condition, however, you may not receive top dollar for broken or water damaged devices, but we will still offer to purchase them. That’s a pretty sweet offer if you have damaged Apple devices laying around your house gathering dust!
3. Can you trade in an Apple device for a repair? In other words, will the old device be given a dollar value to trade in?
Absolutely! If you have a damaged iPhone (except for the first generation model as noted above), iPad, iPod or Mac and you’re interested in having another one of your Apple devices repaired, bring them both in and one of our D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices will be happy to go over all your options.
4. Will I get a full warranty if I purchase a refurbished device?
All customers who purchase refurbished Apple devices from iHospital will receive whatever manufacturer warranty is left on the device and iHospital will also provide a 30-day warranty on the device. Please note all sales are final on refurbished device purchases.
5. How do I get started? I have something to bring in right now!
Excellent! Bring down your old or damaged Apple device to any iHospital location and one of our D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices will be happy to discuss all of your options. Don’t forget, no appointment is needed so you don’t have to call ahead! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Did you know you can protect and enhance your iPhone, iPod and iPad with Liquid-Armor? iHospital is currently offering this cool new service for $19.99 or at an additional $9.99 when you come in to iHospital for any repair. Drop in to one of our locations and have one of our D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices add a solid shield of durability to your beloved iDevice today!
Trackback from your site.