The iHospital family of Apple device repair shops is proud to announce its latest addition – iHospital Nashville! Our D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices are eager to meet the kind folks of Nashville, and help with all their iPod, iPhone, iPad and Mac repair needs.
What makes iHospital Different?
We’re glad you asked! iHospital was founded by Ross Newman with one basic idea in mind, provide a large range of repairs and services exclusively on Apple devices and computers with superior knowledge and top-notch customer service in a one-stop-shop atmosphere. Here’s how we’re unique:
- No appointments are necessary. Drop in anytime Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 6 PM or Saturday 11 AM – 5 PM. We are closed Sundays as our D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices need their rest – Apple device repair is an energy-consuming job!
- All of our technicians are D.i.D Doctor of iDevices which means they work exclusively on Apple devices. We are leaders in our field and our knowledge is second to none.
- Most repairs are done same day, some in a matter of minutes.
- We only use the highest quality OEM parts and all repairs are backed with a one-year warranty.
- We carry an unrivaled amount of accessories for all your Apple devices.
We are conveniently located at 2414 Elliston Place, Nashville, TN. As mentioned above, most repairs can be done while you wait, so feel free to walk across the street to Tasti D-Lite for some delicious frozen yogurt. You could also take a friend for coffee at our local Starbucks three blocks away, and don’t forget the Apple Store is a ten minute drive. We love being in such a bustling location!
Visit us anytime, we look forward to meeting our neighbors!
Trackback from your site.