This is the first part in a three part series on tips and tricks for your beloved iPad. As fellow Apple enthusiasts, we know you’ve worked hard to purchase your iPad so why not use it to its fullest potential? Our D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices have compiled some pointers on how to do just that.
5 iPad Tips and Tricks You Need to Know Today
1. How to quickly mute the sound. If you want a simple way to mute all the sounds coming from your iPad, all you have to do is hold down the volume down button for two seconds. Don’t forget, we take care of all sorts of iPad repair issues if your volume button happens to need some TLC.
2. Close running Apps on your iPad. Because you can open more than one program on your iPad at one time, you want to ensure you close the programs you aren’t currently using to keep your battery life at tip top condition. To close programs, start but double-clicking the Home button on your iPad. This motion will bring up a list of currently running apps across the bottom of the screen. Tap and hold down any one of the apps you’d like to close and click the minus sign circle that appears in the upper left corner. Done!
3. Rearrange your App icons. Want to move your favorite applications to the home screen? Here’s how. Just tap and hold down the application icon you’d like to move, and you’ll be able to move it to a different spot. Remember, you can move them across screens too.
4. Save images while browsing the web. If you find an image you’d like to save while browsing the web, simply hold your finger tip down on the desired image and you’ll be prompted to save the image.
5. Enable and add bookmarks to the bookmarks bar. Your iPad doesn’t show the bookmarks bar by default. To enable this feature, go to Settings, select Safari and then slide Always Show Bookmarks Bar switch to On. Simple!
The Apple iPad is one of the most innovative tablets on the market today. Our main goal of this post was to make sure you get the most out of your beloved device. Come back next Monday for our next installment on iPad tips and tricks you need to know.
Trackback from your site.