It’s that time again boys and girls. We are going to discuss why you should bring your beloved Apple Device to the kind folks at iHospital in Gainesville for all your repair needs instead of purchasing AppleCare+. We know you love your iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches and Macs, and we also know how traumatic it can be when they get damaged or broken. Deciding where to go for repairs can be a tricky decision, you can ask a friend or search the Internet, but how do you really know who to trust? Rest assured, we are here to help make your decision easier. You might enjoy our nifty chart appropriately titled AppleCare vs iHospital repairs too!
We are 100% confident that you should choose Gainesville iHospital instead of AppleCare+ for all your Apple device repairs. Here’s 9 reasons why:
1. No appointment needed at iHospital. Let me repeat, no appointment is need at iHospital. Don’t worry about calling ahead, we are always available for you! Come down anytime to talk with one of our D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices about your damaged Apple device. We promise you’ll know exactly how much it’s going to cost, and how long it’s going to take, within 5 minutes of walking in the door. This alone blows the competition out of the water!
2. All of our technicians are D.i.D. doctor of iDevices. This means they work exclusively on Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches and Macs; they don’t work on anything else. We promise, you will not find anyone else as well versed in Apple Device repair. Our technicians are concerned with one basic idea, provide a large range of repairs and provide exemplary customer service. We want to build a longstanding relationship with our customers for all the Apple Device repair needs.
3. Almost all of the repairs done at iHospital in Gainesville are backed with a full one-year warranty. That means if anything happens to your repaired iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Mac you can bring it back and we’ll fix it for free.
4. Rest assured, our D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices only use the highest quality OEM parts for all repairs.
5. We are experts in data recovery. What does that mean to you you ask? Simple, iHopsital repairs your device and keeps all of the previously uploaded data. AppleCare+ replaces your damaged Apple device and all data is lost. That means you won’t have access to your pictures, music, documents and any other files. That can be a pretty scary thought!
6. Most repairs take one day (at the most) at iHospital in Gainesville. Some of our repairs even take 5 minutes! AppleCare+ can only offer you a 2 – 3 day turnaround time. Can you really imagine not having your iPhone for 2 – 3 days? I think not.
7. AppleCare+ costs you $99.00 and there is a 2 repair limit with a $49.00 deductible. Depending on what kind of repair you need, the cost of AppleCare+ is usually much more than the common iPhone, iPod, iPad or Mac repair.
What choice will you make when it comes to Apple Device repair in Gainesville? We think the answer is obvious! We also carry a massive selection of cases so you won’t have to visit us again unless you’re just coming by to say hello!
Trackback from your site.