Is your beloved iPhone in need of repair and do you reside in the Nashville, Tennessee area? We’re here to help! Our D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices are ready and waiting at iHospital Nashville, for all of your iPhone repair needs. We have a huge catalog of iPhone repairs including (but not limited to): broken screens, water damage, damaged headphone jacks and broken home buttons. Follow the below steps should you be in need of iPhone repair in the Nashville, Tennessee area:
1. The first step is simple. Print out these instructions and close out of your Internet browser. Get ride of your dusty yellow pages – who needs them anymore anyways! No matter how bad the damage is to your iPhone, Nashville iHospital can do it all.
2. Depending on what type of damage you’ve done to your iPhone, please gather up all the broken pieces and put them in a bag. Don’t worry if you’ve lost some pieces, iHospital has everything you need.
3. Hop on a bus or get in your car and head down to iHospital Nashville. Don’t forget, you don’t have to call ahead and make an appointment, we’re ready and waiting for you. We are conveniently located on 2414 Elliston Place. Bring a friend with you and enjoy some delicious frozen yogurt at Tasti D-Lite nearby or take a stroll to the down to the local Starbucks three blocks away while we repair you iPhone.
Our street address is 2414 Elliston Place. We are open Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 7:00 pm; Saturday from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm; and we’re closed on Sunday.
4. Once you reach iHospital Nashville, you won’t have to wait as one of our expert D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices will see you within five minutes of walking in the door. We don’t believe in lineups here at iHospital.
5. You won’t have to wait long for your iPhone repair here at iHospital Nashville. Some iPhone repairs only take 5 minutes! We only use the highest quality parts and almost all repairs are backed with a one-year warranty.
So there you have it; your complete guide to iPhone repair in Nashville, Tennessee. We also carry a huge line of iPhone accessories to protect your iPhone from needing anymore repairs.
Trackback from your site.