Are you in desperate need of a reputable iPhone repair shop in Nashville? You’ve landed in the right place! iHospital Nashville is your one stop shop for all your iPhone repair needs. We know that damaging your iPhone is extremely stressful. In this day and age, we rely on our iPhones for everything: banking, planning our schedule and keeping in touch with our friends. We know how important it is to get your iPhone back in working condition as soon as possible. Our D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices created this handy guide on how to get your iPhone repair done as quickly as possible in Nashville.
iPhone Repair in Nashville
1) Gather up all the parts of your damaged iPhone and put them into a safe place. If there are broken pieces, wrap them separately as you don’t want to get them scratched or damaged any further. If for some reason, a damaged piece can’t be used again, don’t worry too much as iHospital carries everything you need to rebuild a damaged iPhone. We only use the highest quality OEM parts as well.
2) Head down to iHospital Nashville conveniently located at 2414 Elliston Place, Nashville TN, 37203. Don’t forget, no appointment is needed. Just drop in and one of our expert D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices will give you a time and cost estimate within five minutes of walking in the door. If for some reason you’d like to give us a call, our phone number is 615-815-0803 and our email address is nashville@theiHospital.com. We’re open Monday through Friday from 10 AM – 7 PM, Saturday from 11 AM – 5 PM, and we’re closed on Sundays. Our D.i.D Doctor of iDevices need their rest!
3) We will repair your iPhone while you wait so bring a friend and do some shopping while you wait. We’re located next to Tasti D-Lite, Starbucks and the Apple Store is a ten minute drive away. Some iPhone repairs take five minutes or less. Our main goal is to get your iPhone back in your care as soon as possible.
4) After receiving your repaired iPhone, our D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices will explain our one-year warranty against any manufactures defects. Rest assured, we’ll take care of your iPhone repair needs at iHospital Nashville.
5) The last step is taking a look through all of our iPhone cases and accessories to protect your iPhone. We’ll help you find exactly what you need to make sure you keep your iPhone safe from harm.
We hope you found our guide to iPhone repair in Nashville useful. We look forward to becoming your trusted source for all your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac repair needs. Feel free to drop in anytime if you’re in the neighborhood. We look forward to meeting you!
Trackback from your site.