Application – Emoji 2 – $0.99 – 4 IV’s
What did you like about it?
If you love adding emoticons to your iMessages, you’ll love all of the 300+ new emoticons that come with Emoji 2. Icons include updated smiley faces, planes, trains, automobiles, dragons, characters, animals, pictures and much more. The updated Emoji application also include 10 new fonts and text styles.
What didn’t you like about it?
Adding the new set of Emoji emoticons to your messages is a little different than the first Emoji keyboard. You have to scroll through the keyboards and press numbers to bring up all the different characters. It’s a little tricky but easy once you get the hang of it. There is a way to do it by adding the new Emojis to your contacts and using the Romaji keyboard but we don’t recommend it. The makers of this application are working on a method to add them to a keyboard and will update the application once done.
How do I set it up?
1. Download Emoji 2 from the App Store.
2. From the app, engage the new Emoji application.
3. Enable the Japanese Romaji Keyboard. This is done by: Settings > General > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard > Japanese (Romaji)
4. From iMessage, tap the globe icon until the Romaji Keyboard appears.
5. Tap a number from 1 to 7 to bring up all of the various emoticons.
6. Tap the arrow to the right to bring up the full list of Emojis for that category
Where can I purchase Emoji 2?
You can purchase Emoji 2 with 300+ new features and symbols in App Store for $0.99.
Review by D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices Frank Baldwin. Frank works at iHospital Gainesville. You can read our interview with Frank in our previous post, Meet iHospital D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices Frank Baldwin.
Did you know you can protect and enhance your iPhone, iPod and iPad with Liquid-Armor? iHospital is currently offering this cool new service for $19.99 or at an additional $9.99 when you come in to iHospital for any repair. Drop in to one of our locations and have one of our D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices add a solid shield of durability to your beloved iDevice today!
Trackback from your site.