What is Lo-mob?
Today we’re doing a Lo-mob review. Lo-Mob is a photo application that allows users to experiment with different vintage filters reminiscent of analog cameras.
What did you like about it?
This is a pretty amazing application that comes with almost 40 retro picture filters. If you’re a big fan of old-school effects and Instagram, you’ll definitely fall in love with Lo-mob.
Lo-mob’s interface is simple and easy to navigate. First you take a picture or upload one to Lo-mob from your library. Next you choose from one of the 39 well described features. We should also mention that a user’s manual is available for those just starting out. After choosing your filter, you can choose to add a tweak including blur, frame, vignetting and more. These tweaks are all fully adjustable. Lastly, save your picture and share it via your social networks or email if you wish.
- 39 old school and unique photographic filters for all your images
- the ability to export images in high-resolution
- share images on popular social networks like Facebook, Flickr, or Twitter
- process previews for all pictures at one time
- edit mode to adjust filters and alter frame, colors, blur and vignetting
- Classic square vintage photography
- 35mm experimentation : sprocket photography
- vintage 35mm slides
- square Through The Viewfinder (TTV) simulation
- AE-1 Through The Viewfinder
- old and modern emulsions
- glass contact photography
What didn’t you like about Lo-mob?
The biggest complaint I have about Lo-mob is the processing time. Unlike Instagram, it can take five to seven seconds to add a filter to your desired photo. I should also point out that sometimes Lo-mob crashes when you switch images and filters. The resolution isn’t always that great either.
Where can I get it?
Download Lo-mob for $1.99 in iTunes.
Review by D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices Farhan Mandani. Andrew works at iHospital Gainesville. You can read our interview with Anderw in our previous post, Meet iHospital D.i.D. Doctor of iDevices Farhan Mandani.
Trackback from your site.